- Places buyer guides, stock tags, and sold tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Maintains an orderly service parking area lot and vehicle display, car preparation, and shop/showroom appearance.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lanes, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Coordinates with staff for vehicle delivery or pick-up schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Interest in the automotive industry.
- Able to operate both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Enthusiastic, customer service skills – friendly.
- Minimum of 18 years old with a full license and clean driving record.
- Able to work immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $30,000.00 per year.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org