With respect to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been focused on the health and safety of our customers, employees and community. With this focus paramount, we’d like to ensure you that you are aware of the precautionary measures we are taking at Stouffville Toyota.
Our employees have been asked to self-isolate if they have shown symptoms, or if they’ve traveled outside of Canada. Employees are following a standard protocol to ensure more frequent handwashing. There is also mandatory employee use of gloves, seat covers, and protective steering wheel covers.
Customer’s vehicles are equipped with a steering wheel and seat cover during service and will be sanitized after servicing. There are proper sanitization practices in place to wipe down vehicle door handles, steering wheels and gearshifts of each vehicle serviced.
The dealership has taken the following proactive initiatives to exercise frequent and targeted sanitation procedures in all areas of the dealership to care for our guests, staff, and community members:
- Friendly but handshake-free zone
- Daily measurement of employees temperature
- Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Reinforced hygiene protocols with handwashing reminders and provision of hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes and spray
- Hourly wipe down of handles, railings, high-touch area, and lounge
- Hourly washroom cleaning
- Employees are following a standard protocol to ensure more frequent handwashing
- Avoid person-to-person contact (2-metre distance)
- Proper sanitization of vehicle door handles, steering wheel, and gearshift of every vehicle serviced
- Mandatory employee use of gloves, seat covers, and protective steering wheel covers. Removal and disposal of gloves before employee breaks