You can trust Toyota Genuine Synthetic Motor Oil to help protect your engine and keep it running at its best. It is engineered specifically for your Toyota’s engine, and blended with synthetic components that provide higher purity and quality than conventional oils.
Toyota Genuine Motor Oil is available in two different types; Mineral and Synthetic. Both maintain the quality of your Toyota engine. TGMO is a unique combination of oil base stocks (mineral or synthetic) and a special additive package that promotes optimum engine performance.
What is it?
TGMO 0W-20 is man-made and its composition is set to meet exacting specifications. For vehicles operating in extreme environments, synthetic motor oil offers an extra measure of protection.
What does it do?
- Protects your engine and performs better than conventional oil in both cold and hot temperatures.
- Controls engine friction, especially at low temperatures, improving fuel economy and performance.
- Controls on-going wear and deterioration to help extend engine life.
When to replace?
- The oil and filter should be replaced according to the manufacturer’s required maintenance schedule.
- Flows at far lower temperatures than conventional oil as low as -32°C.
- Withstands the extremes of very high engine temperatures without thermal breakdown and maintains viscosity control.
- Excellent low and high-temperature performance combine to produce a single all-season lubricant suitable for extreme weather conditions.
- Faster cold weather starts.
- Reduced engine deposits for a cleaner running engine.